Monday 24 April 2017
Orruk Warboss Skin Tutorial.
Hi all, I started this miniature a while ago now and I'm pretty sure that it wont get finished. I did do a stage by stage on the skin (yes it's blue) so i thought I'd post it up anyway.
Hopefully someone might find it useful!
1. Undercoat grey
2. Basecoat Hawk Turquoise + Bleached bone mix 80/20
3. Shade Thunderhawk Blue
4. Highlight Hawk Turquoise + Kommando Khaki 70/30
5. Add Bleached Bone into the previous mix to highlight
6. Add White to the previous mix to highlight
7. Shade Incubi Darkness
8. Add blue and red tones around ears and mouth
9. Mix black into the highlight mix and paint under the eyes
10. Paint Bleached bone in the bottom shadows
11. Paint Kommando Khaki in the bottom shadows
12. Highlight Bleached Bone
13. Highlight White