Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Ultramarine

Hi all. I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've been mega busy with work and other things but I've not forgotten about the blog!
Here is a miniature that I have recently finished, I started painting it quite a while ago and it ended up as one of those projects that just sat there on the desk gathering dust. I got a but fed up with seek g it unfinished so I decided to get it done!
I went for a more washed out blue with the armour and a NMM approach. I was inspired by the Space Marine computer game that was released a few years ago.
I hope you like it and any comments are always welcome.
Cheers all! Darren.




5 comments:

  1. Hi !

    As always, I love your painting. This blue is amazing, can I ask for the colors you used ?

    I was wondering... Is the base (in black) a stopper of a spray paint ?? It really looks like one !

    Have a good day,

    David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! This guy looks great, so crisp.

    Thanks for sharing

    Will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny you posted that mini on the 20th of May for it is my birthday ;)
    There is surely some form of irony into this...

    Absolutely fan of the paintjob by the way :)

    --
    Pastou le petit croissant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the GD win with this guy!

    ReplyDelete